We represent various parties, including NRSROs, servicers and special servicers in the securitization process, both at issuance and in connection with post-closing items and analysis.
- Representation of a NRSRO in connection with stand alone, conduit and large loan securitizations.
- Representation of a servicer in negotiating complex servicing agreements, offering documents and other transaction documents for whole business securitization transactions, as well as for securitization transactions with various assets, such as cellular towers, ground leases, single family rentals, easements and other asset types.
- Representation of a special servicer in connection with analyzing various control rights and special servicer appointment procedures.
Senior and Subordinate Debt Purchases and Sales
We represent both purchasers and sellers of senior and subordinate debt. In addition, we represent holders and servicers of complex subordinate debt, including multiple participation and note structures, in analyzing rights, restrictions, and obligations.
- Representation of a major insurance company in buying and selling loans (including subordinate debt), mezzanine loans and defeased assets.
- Representation of a special servicer in determining controlling holder rights and related issues.
- Representation of a NRSRO in connection with subordinate debt structure analysis.
- Representation of a governmental agency in the financing and sales of various asset pools.
Commercial Mortgage Loan Origination
We represent Clients in connection with originating various commercial mortgage loans.
- Representation of major insurance companies in originating commercial mortgage loans on large office, retail, multi-family, industrial and self storage properties.